Tura Charters Visitor Agreement
Welcome to Our Workplace onboard the MV Eastern Voyager
Sign in on boarding:
COVID-19 Visitor Agreement: A statement declaration is provided for all passengers to sign on. The statement is to acknowledge the following terms and conditions to be able to participate in the charter.
- In the previous 14 days prior to this charter date, I have not returned from overseas [other than a safe travel zone country], been in a COVID-19 Hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue as defined by the chief Health Officer had close contact with or cared from someone with Covid-19.
- I have not had in the past 72 hours had cold/flue like symptoms, a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting, unusual tiredness.
- I acknowledge and agree that the remote nature of this offshore charter can be at least 15+ hours away from direct medical services, if I have serious pre-existing health issues, I am mindful of travelling and the potential risk to my health during the current pandemic.
- I acknowledge and agree that while onboard the Eastern Voyager and participating in group activities at times there will be limited social distancing.
- I confirm that I have been honest about my health, and I will sign in by way of the Qld Check In App as per Eastern Voyager requirements.
- Out of state visitors – We will require a copy of your border pass when zoning and restricted areas are in place [Red, Green, and Orange zones, hotspots, lockdowns etc].
Fact Advice: In the interest of Health and Safety and to keep our crew, your fellow passengers, and our community safe for everyone always keep up to date with the latest Government guidelines and directives regarding travel and staying safe. Up to date travel directions for Qld can be found on this link: ttps://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/public-health-directions/travelling-to-queensland
Prior to your Charter and while travelling: Try and self- isolate as much as reasonably practicable and avoid contact with large crowds and people that are unwell]. Wash and sanitise your hands regularly especially after touching items that others may have touched [ tackle in local chandlery shops, frequently touched surfaces, such as fuel pumps, public toilets and cash. BYO your own sanitiser, gloves and masks if you are more comfortable using your own supplies. We will have these items on board for your use if your forget or choose to use our supplies.
Tell Us: If you become sick during or after your charter.
The COVID app is highly recommended to help in tracing the spread of the virus and encourage everyone when they can to get the appropriate COVID injection as suggested by the Australian Health Authorities.
By working together for everyone’s health and safety we can continue to enjoy being out on the open water with plenty of fresh air fishing in these beautiful remote areas.
We will continue to monitor and update our operation in line with the current Government Directives.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards, Chris & Ellen Pike